Tuesday 21 January 2014

Snow is cold and wet

Be careful of what you wish for... I was so excited to see snow and perhaps snow falling in winter ... and today for my birthday in America there is an arctic blast Snow Storm Janus hitting East coast as I write.... Unis, schools, government offices closed for the storm so I could not go to work.... I have been holed up in my room taking intermittent photos... So the heaviest of the snow here has only been happening for an hour but the snow slowly started around 9 this morning... I will update this but here is the window photo record...

9am with snow starting to fall

Around 11am

 
1pm
 
4pm

And THEN the cold will come in... worse than the last one we saw on TV a few weeks ago... Bought a train ticket to New York for Thursday so hopefully will be able to get through... It is colder and snowier up there.... It says it is MINUS 9 equivalent outside right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment